Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
Delegates should already have a good awareness and understanding of how to deal with domestic abuse issues e.g. have attended the 2-day Domestic Abuse course or similar. The course will be facilitated by Nikki Penniston, Regional Partnerships Manager for Black Country Women’s Aid.
SSCB Target audience: groups 2, 3 & 4.
To raise awareness about stalking and harassment and understand how to respond appropriately.
- Understand what constitutes stalking and harassment
- Understand the importance of specialist risk assessment and intervention delivery
- Understand the impact on victims
- Understand criminal and civil law in relation to stalking and harassment
- Know how to deliver a safe and effective response to victims and their families
- Be able to construct a safety plan for a stalking victim and know where to refer them for support
- Please note when booking onto this training course, you will be expected to stay for the FULL duration of the training session unless prior agreement has been made with the training organisers or trainers via email@example.com . Late arrivals or early leavers may not be issued with a completed training certificate.
Booking has now closed for this event.
Enquiries:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 569 5722 Saba Azeem
Trainer:Black Country Women’s Aid
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH