Neglect Level 2 - Working with families when Neglect has been identified
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
Practitioners who have completed neglect awareness LV1, training/workshops and are assessing, planning and providing interventions for children and their families who have been or may have been neglected or manage staff who do so.
- To explore the dimensions of neglect and looking beyond a single incident (cumulative harm)
- To understand the barriers to recognition of and response to, neglect
- To assess family and environmental factors which may affect a child and parenting capacity
- To understand what hinders or facilitates integrated working
- To assess motivation and willingness to change
- To consider effective interventions and measure for outcomes
Booking has now closed for this event.
Trainer:Mick Spellman & Aneshah Gordon
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH