Raising Awareness in Safeguarding Adults
Date & Time:
Level 1 - Alerters
Mandatory for staff who work with or have contact with adults with care and support needs.
All support staff in health and social care settings, Day service staff, Drivers, other transport staff, HR staff, Clerical and admin staff, Domestic and ancillary staff, Health and Safety Officers, Elected Members, Volunteer Befrienders, Charity Trustees.
- Provision of training and supervision to develop and promote Adult Safeguarding
- Robust inter-agency and multi-agency systems to promote best practice
- Support the development of robust internal systems to providea a consistent, high quality Safeguarding Adults service
- Chair Safeguarding Adults meetings or discussions
- Ensure record systems are robust and fit for purpose
Half day session to provide background on the issues of Adult Safeguarding and to raise awareness of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the importance of Making Safeguarding Personal