Learning from Serious Case Reviews
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
This training aims to improve multi agency practice and service delivery by examining lessons learnt to safeguard children as highlighted in Serious Case Reviews.
- Examine national, regional and local perspective regarding SCR learning
- Identify local commonalities and trends emerging from SCR learning
- Recognise and reinforce the importance of multi‐agency working; agency and individual roles and responsibilities for
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Identify how to develop practice in light of learning and recommendations from SCRs
Booking has now closed for this event.
Trainer:Aneshah Gordan and Helen Grindulis
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH