Date & Time:
Delegates should already have a good awareness and understanding of how to deal with domestic abuse issues e.g. have attended the 2-day Domestic Abuse course or similar. The course will be facilitated by Nikki Penniston, Regional Partnerships Manager for Black Country Women’s Aid.
SSCB Target audience: groups 2, 3 & 4.
To raise awareness about stalking and harassment and understand how to respond appropriately.
- Understand what constitutes stalking and harassment
- Understand the importance of specialist risk assessment and intervention delivery
- Understand the impact on victims
- Understand criminal and civil law in relation to stalking and harassment
- Know how to deliver a safe and effective response to victims and their families
- Be able to construct a safety plan for a stalking victim and know where to refer them for support
- Please note when booking onto this training course, you will be expected to stay for the FULL duration of the training session unless prior agreement has been made with the training organisers or trainers via email@example.com . Late arrivals or early leavers may not be issued with a completed training certificate.
Terms & Conditions: Cancellation and Non-Attendance
•The charge for non-attendance will be £30 per delegate per day for non-attendance/late cancellation on training.( (The charge for non-attendance on the 2 day domestic violence course will be £60).
•Cancellations are to be made via your online account at least five working days in advance of a course to ensure you are not charged a non-attendance fee, unless you can arrange for another representative from your service area to attend in your place.
•It is assumed that delegates are informing their manager of their training booking upon reservation.