Learning from Serious Case Reviews
Date & Time:
This training aims to improve multi agency practice and service delivery by examining lessons learnt to safeguard children as highlighted in Serious Case Reviews.
- Examine national, regional and local perspective regarding SCR learning
- Identify local commonalities and trends emerging from SCR learning
- Recognise and reinforce the importance of multi‐agency working; agency and individual roles and responsibilities for
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Identify how to develop practice in light of learning and recommendations from SCRs