Multi-Agency Threshold Training
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
To understand the levels of need in relation to Sandwell's threshold document and what intervention and support is appropriate for children, young people and families.
- To describe legislation appertaining to safeguarding and protection
- Sandwell's thresholds and how to apply them
- What is an appropriate referral route dependent upon the level of need and risk assessment
- Where to seek advice and guidance, from support to decision making
- Keeping work focussed on the child
- To ensure that full regard is given to all aspects of diversity and equality
Booking has now closed for this event.
Trainer:Leanne Smith & Lisa Harvey
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH