Multi Agency Threshold - Virtual **via Teams**
Date & Time:
To understand the levels of need in relation to Sandwell's threshold document and what intervention and support is appropriate for children, young people and families.
- To describe legislation appertaining to safeguarding and protection
- Sandwell's thresholds and how to apply them
- What is an appropriate referral route dependent upon the level of need and risk assessment
- Where to seek advice and guidance, from support to decision making
- Keeping work focussed on the child
- To ensure that full regard is given to all aspects of diversity and equality
All training sessions require some practical delegate participation and is usually in the form of discussion.
Trainers may ask that an online evaluation is completed during the session via Mentimeter, completing this will give valuable feedback.