Childhood Regained; Safeguarding in a Digital World - Virtual
Date & Time:
Purpose: The main aim of the session(s) is for practitioners to go away thinking about how they can support keeping children safe in a digital world. Be confident that they have the relevant knowledge and understanding required to keep children safe whilst helping to support parents/carers to do the same.
- Consider the issues that are currently faced in the lockdown period. Do we need to change how we are supporting children and young people;
- Learn how to support young people to be alert to the dangers;
- To be able to raise awareness with parents;
- Able to understand the unique risks associated with online safety;
- To promote the responsible use of technology;