Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Practice and Process for Managing Authorities
Date & Time:
Venue:Committee Room A West Bromwich Town Hall, West Bromwich Town Hall High Street West Bromwich
Audience: Social Workers, Doctors and Nurses, Frontline Managers, Integrated Team Managers, Head of Nursing, Health and Social Care Provider Service Managers, Social Worker or Care Manager
- The provision of training and supervision to develop and promote Adult Safeguarding
- Robust inter-agency and multi-agency systems to promote best practice
- Support the development of robust internal systems to provide a consistent, high quality Safeguarding Adults service
- Chair Safeguarding Adutls meetings or discussions
- Ensure record systems are robust and fit for purpose
Half day session to provide knowledge required to complete a DoLS referral. Delegates gain practical opportunities to use knowledge in a case situation.
Booking has now closed for this event.
Enquiries:0121 569 5790
Venue Details:Committee Room A West Bromwich Town Hall, West Bromwich Town Hall High Street West Bromwich
(0121 569 4643)