Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
To raise awareness of Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse and understand how to respond appropriately to disclosures.
- Have an increased understanding of Forced Marriage
- Understand the concept of shame that is associated with 'honour-based’ abuse
- Understand how to recognise and respond appropriately to signs of FM and HBA
- Be able to refer to specialist services and local care pathways (and follow relevant safeguarding children and adult processes.)
- Understand any new relevant legislation
- Please note when booking onto this training course, you will be expected to stay for the FULL duration of the training session unless prior agreement has been made with the training organisers or trainers via firstname.lastname@example.org . Late arrivals or early leavers may not be issued with a completed training certificate.
Enquiries:Email: Angela_James@sandwell.gov.uk or call 0121 569 5438
Trainer:Black Country Women's Aid
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH