Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
Delegates should already have a good awareness and understanding of how to deal with domestic abuse issues e.g. have attended the 2-day Domestic Abuse course or similar. The course will be facilitated by Nikki Penniston, Regional Partnerships Manager for Black Country Women’s Aid.
SSCB Target audience: groups 2, 3 & 4.
To raise awareness about stalking and harassment and understand how to respond appropriately.
- Understand what constitutes stalking and harassment
- Understand the importance of specialist risk assessment and intervention delivery
- Understand the impact on victims
- Understand criminal and civil law in relation to stalking and harassment
- Know how to deliver a safe and effective response to victims and their families
- Be able to construct a safety plan for a stalking victim and know where to refer them for support
Booking has now closed for this event.
Enquiries:Email: Angela_James@sandwell.gov.uk or call 0121 569 5438
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH