Trio of Vulnerabilities
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
To discuss the implications of any combination of mental health, substance misuse, domestic abuse on parenting capacity and the family environment.
- To develop an understanding of how to work with families complex needs (where there is the co-existence of domestic abuse, mental health and substance misuse) and where parenting may be compromised
- Look at the needs and implications of working with families where there are multiple service users, including the importance of information sharing and partnership working
- To understand the children's experience and subsequent needs
- To understand your roles and responsibilities, the pathways and resources available to support your work
- To have an understanding of the application of lessons learnt from serious case reviews and domestic homicide reviews for all services
Booking has now closed for this event.
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH