Trio of Vulnerabilities
Date & Time:
Venue:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH
To discuss the implications of any combination of mental health, substance misuse, domestic abuse on parenting capacity and the family environment.
- To develop an understanding of how to work with families complex needs (where there is the co-existence of domestic abuse, mental health and substance misuse) and where parenting may be compromised
- Look at the needs and implications of working with families where there are multiple service users, including the importance of information sharing and partnership working
- To understand the children's experience and subsequent needs
- To understand your roles and responsibilities, the pathways and resources available to support your work
- To have an understanding of the application of lessons learnt from serious case reviews and domestic homicide reviews for all services
- Please note when booking onto this training course, you will be expected to stay for the FULL duration of the training session unless prior agreement has been made with the training organisers or trainers via firstname.lastname@example.org . Late arrivals or early leavers may not be issued with a completed training certificate.
Booking has now closed for this event.
Venue Details:Coneygre Arts Centre, Sedgley Rd E, Tipton, DY4 8UH