Core Working Together Level 3 - Safeguarding Children and Young People - Virtual
Date & Time:
**ATTENDANCE AT BOTH SESSIONS IS MANDATORY**
CWT Level 3 Virtual Training Target Audience
This course is primarily for those professionals (statutory and voluntary) who either work predominately or who have regular contact with children and young people; for those who hold particular responsibilities for safeguarding and for those who hold positions as professional advisors.
- To enable participants to develop their knowledge, skills and ability to work together with other agencies to safeguard children and young people
- To ensure that participants are aware of information sharing and referral processes
- To enhance participants knowledge and confidence and strengthen their ability to work together effectively with other agencies to safeguard children and young people.
- To be able to identify, assess and articulate the impact of risk on the child.
- To evidence how the child’s voice, wishes and feelings are visible throughout the safeguarding process.
- To recognise and respond appropriately to barriers and challenges posed within the multi-agency safeguarding arena.