Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse- Virtual
Date & Time:
Aim: To raise awareness of Forced Marriage and Honour Based Abuse and understand how to respond appropriately to disclosures.
- Define the term, Forced Marriage and so-called ‘honour’ based abuse.
- Identify potential motives and triggers.
- Explore the impact on the victim.
- Understand how to respond to a person who is subjected to Forced Marriage in order to protect their safety.
- Acquire an awareness of current policy and orders on Forced Marriage.
- Locate support that is available to anyone who is subjected to Forced Marriage or so-called ‘honour’ based abuse.
- Please download and read the pre-reading materials prior to the training session
- The course will be delivered via Microsoft Teams and joining instructions will be sent to you closer to the training date.
- Please note when booking onto this training course, you will be expected to stay for the FULL duration of the training session unless prior agreement has been made with the training organisers or trainers via firstname.lastname@example.org . Late arrivals or early leavers may not be issued with a completed training certificate.
Terms & Conditions: Cancellation and Non-Attendance
- The charge for non-attendance will be £15 per delegate per day for non-attendance/late cancellation on training. (The charge for non-attendance on the 2 day domestic violence course will be £30).
- All delegates must attend sessions promptly. Delegates that are later than 15 minutes will be denied access to the training session and this will result in a £15 charge.
- Cancellations are to be made via your online account at least five working days in advance of a course to ensure you are not charged a non-attendance fee, unless you can arrange for another representative from your service area to attend in your place.
- It is assumed that delegates are informing their manager of their training booking upon reservation.